Monday, November 12, 2007

It's been a while

Wow... 2 months since my last post...
I'm sorry I've been so slck. Work has been rather hectic for a while and I've been pretty burnt out...
So happenings since my last post:

- I've travelled all over the UK with work running events on 'The Lifecycle of a Design Consultancy'. Was very interesting and saw heaps of the countryside; Bristol, Manchester, Leicester, Newcastle and Edinburgh. Was also quite stressful as I haven't done any events type work before, so I was in the deep end a little...

- Charlotte and I went up to Northampton again, which was really good. Went to a beer festival and went on a bike ride through the countryside and ate heaps of tasty stuff.

- Booked to go to Hogmanay in Edinburgh for new year's eve.

- Booked to go to Czech Republic and Prague at the start of December. Have got 7 days there so really looking forward to the break from work and London.

- Joined up with a gym over here, so have been going 4 or 5 times a week trying to get fit again. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been and i suspect it may have something to do with the combination of beer, cider, cold weather, inactivity and of course heavy English food.

Not a heap else going on. We've been quiet trying to save up for travels etc... Again, I'll finish with another promise that when things start happening I'll be posting more regularly.

No comments: