Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things I have been doing lately

  • Going to interviews at temping agencies. Seems promising, so hopefully should have some work coming through very shortly
  • Opening a bank account
  • Having my haircut
  • Going to see the Cabaret Mechanical Theatre, which is an exhibition of awesome little mechanical things... Will upload pictures which explain better.
  • Eating yum dinners cooked by Charlotte and myself
  • Enjoying pints in the beer garden of the pub across the road
  • Discovering that the best dessert in the world is Tesco choc chip biscuits, heated in the microwave till soft then covered in vanilla ice cream.
  • Watching Futurama DVDs
  • Watching The Departed, Red Road and some other DVD's... Oh yeah, Pan's Labyrinth
  • Listening to Alexisonfire
  • Making mental lists of things I want to buy when I have more money.
  • Sitting in this intenet cafe making a list of things I've been doing.

Soon I'll have mazillions of pounds and will be updating with tales of much excitement. Very soon.

2 comments:

non-Blondie said...

mazillions! can i have some?

also:they are cookies, american style chunky choc chip cookies...not biscuits.

and i heard you were listening to kisschasy :P

jhcrow said...

Yes, you may have some of my mazillions... But only some...

Cookies, biscuits... they still taste so good that every time you eat one a baby puppy is born.

No, i was listening to Alexisonfire channel on pandora and somehow they associated KissChasy with it... I promptly hit the 'I don't like it' button. So there.